AHINSA COMFORT LIFO+ RECYCLED Shoes
Barefoot shoes designed by physiotherapists. Footwear produced in ethic conditions. The production does not engage in any form of animal suffering. The footwear does not distort your feet and keeps them happy and free.
Recycled shoes from a coffee bag from the Mamacoffee - the Czech coffee roastery.
- Upper material: Coffee bag - hessian with high jute content, from the coffee roastery Mamacoffee Lining: AirNet® Sole: Lifo+ from German innovative Lifoprene® compound, with great flexibility and wear-resistance
- Breathability: Fully breathable
- Water resistance: Diminished, it is necessary to impregnate
- Model: Textile Shoe
- Colour: Coffe
- Care: Treat with suitable impregnation
- Cleaning: Clean with a damp cloth or a special cleaner
- Hand-made shoes from top-quality materials sourced in the EU countries.
- Delivery to UK up to 14 days, as shoes are manufactured per order.